Learn. love. transform.
Taco Tuesday Salad
- 1 lb organic ground turkey
- 1 package organic taco seasoning
- 2 cups cauliflower rice
- 1 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 4 cups coleslaw mix
- 1 cup organic cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 cup cilantro, chopped
- 1 cup shredded jack or cheddar cheese
- 6 hot and sweet jalapeno slices, chopped
- 1 cup sweet corn
- 1 avocado, cubed
- 1 cup plain greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup organic salsa
- 1 cup organic tortilla chips
- 1 lime
- Heat oil in a large skillet to medium high.
- Add meat and cook through.
- Add seasoning and a little water.
- When cooked through, remove turkey and add cauliflower rice cooking for an additional 5 minutes.
- Add turkey and stir in 1/4 cup salsa. Remove from heat.
- In a large bowl add rest of salsa and greek yogurt, mixing well.
- On top of dressing add arugula, tomato, avocado, corn, cilantro, cheese and gently toss.
- Add turkey mixture, toss again.
- Squeeze lime on top and sprinkle with crushed tortilla chips.
Back to Blog Homepage