Learn. love. transform.
Taco Tuesday Salad
- 1 lb organic ground turkey
- 1 package organic taco seasoning
- 2 c. cauliflower rice
- 1 T extra virgin olive oil
- 4 c. coleslaw mix
- 1 c. organic cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 c. cilantro, chopped
- 1 c. shredded jack or cheddar cheese
- 6 hot and sweet jalapeno slices, chopped
- 1 c. sweet corn
- 1 avocado, cubed
- 1 c. plain greek yogurt
- 1/2 c. organic salsa
- 1 c. organic tortilla chips
- 1 lime
- Heat oil, in a large skillet to medium high.
- Add meat and cook through.
- Add seasoning and a little water.
- When cooked through, remove turkey and add the cauliflower rice cooking for an additional 5 minutes.
- Add turkey back and stir in 1/4 cup salsa. Remove from heat.
- In a large bowl add the rest of the salsa and greek yogurt, mixing well.
- On top of dressing add arugula, tomato, avocado, corn, cilantro, cheese and gently toss.
- Add turkey mixture, toss again.
- Squeeze lime on top and sprinkle with crushed tortilla chips.
Back to Blog Homepage