- 2 cups organic whipping cream
- 3/4-1 cup organic grass-fed whole milk greek yogurt
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp cane sugar
- 2 cups organic raspberries, rinsed and pat dry
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate shavings
- 1/4 cup sliced almonds
- 2 cups flourless chocolate cake pieces (see blog for “fudg-y” chickpea flourless chocolate cake)
- 8 mint leaves
- Using a stand or hand mixer with whisk attachment, whisk cream and yogurt until thick and creamy. add vanilla and sugar if desired and mix again.
- Break up pieces of cake. Feel free to use any cake or cookie you desire but my recipe is fabulous!
- Begin layering parfaits in parfait cups or use a small trifle bowl. Get creative!
- whipped cream
- chocolate shavings
- Repeat and top with more chocolate shavings and mint sprig
NOTE: This recipe is a favorite of mine and my sister Tami. Together we are SHAMI (Sherri and Tami)
The addition of greek yogurt adds a slight tanginess and lightens up the cream. It’s such an easy and elegant dessert to adapt and whip up for your sister, best friend or just to treat yourself!
Follow along on social
Keep up with Sherri's latest tips and recipes
Join the newsletter