- 2 cups organic whipping cream
- 3/4-1 cup organic grass-fed whole milk greek yogurt
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp cane sugar
- 2 cups organic raspberries, rinsed and pat dry
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate shavings
- 1/4 cup sliced almonds
- 2 cups flourless chocolate cake pieces (see blog for “fudg-y” chickpea flourless chocolate cake)
- 8 mint leaves
- Using a stand or hand mixer with whisk attachment, whisk cream and yogurt until thick and creamy. add vanilla and sugar if desired and mix again.
- Break up pieces of cake. Feel free to use any cake or cookie you desire but my recipe is fabulous!
- Begin layering parfaits in parfait cups or use a small trifle bowl. Get creative!
- whipped cream
- chocolate shavings
- Repeat and top with more chocolate shavings and mint sprig
NOTE: This recipe is a favorite of mine and my sister Tami. Together we are SHAMI (Sherri and Tami)
The addition of greek yogurt adds a slight tanginess and lightens up the cream. It’s such an easy and elegant dessert to adapt and whip up for your sister, best friend or just to treat yourself!