Carrot Cake Baked Oatmeal
- 2 cups Oats
- 2 tbsps Ground Flax Seed
- 1/2 tsp Ground Ginger
- 2 Carrots (small, peeled and grated)
- 1 1/2 cups Oat Milk
- 1/4 cup Maple Syrup (plus extra for drizzling)
- 1/4 cup Unsweetened Applesauce
- 1 cup Greek Yogurt (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 350 F.
- In a bowl, mix together the oats, flax seed, and ground ginger. Stir in the grated carrot, oat milk, maple syrup, and applesauce. Pour the mixture into a baking dish.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until cooked through. Allow it to cool for ten minutes. Serve onto plates, top with greek yogurt (for additional protein) and maple syrup, if using, and enjoy!
Back to Blog Homepage