Carrot Cake Baked Oatmeal
- 2 cups rolled oats
- 2 TBSP ground flax seed
- 1/2 tsp ground ginger
- 2 carrots, small, peeled and grated
- 1 1/2 cups plant based mylk
- 1/4 cup maple syrup, plus extra for drizzling
- 1/4 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 1 cup greek yogurt
- Preheat the oven to 350 F.
- In a bowl, mix together oats, flax seed, and ground ginger. Stir in grated carrot, milk, maple syrup, and applesauce. Pour mixture into a baking dish.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until cooked through. Allow to cool for ten minutes. Serve on plate topped with greek yogurt for additional protein and maple syrup, if using, and enjoy!
Back to Blog Homepage