- 1 lb salmon fillet (Cook whole or cut into 4 even pieces)
- 1 T lemon juice
- 2 T olive oil
- 3 minced garlic cloves
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 tsp each sea salt and fresh cracked black pepper
- 2 tsp dijon mustard
- 1 lb asparagus, remove the woody ends
- 2 sliced zucchini
- 12 cherry tomatoes, halved
- Preheat oven to 400 F. Place a rimmed baking sheet in the oven while it’s heating up.
- In a bowl combine lemon juice, olive oil, garlic, onion powder, salt, pepper, and dijon mustard.
- Carefully remove the baking sheet from the oven. This step allows the food to cook faster!
- lightly coat with oil spray.
- Place the salmon fillets in the middle of your baking sheet. Spread the marinade evenly over the fillets.
- Toss the zucchini, asparagus, and cherry tomatoes with olive oil, salt and pepper. Place the vegetables on either side of the salmon. Bake for 15 minutes.
Use any veggies you have. Try broccoli florets, mushrooms or green beans.
Make a little extra marinade and drizzle on the veggies before roasting.