3 grass-fed all beef hot dogs or sausages
6 Nasoya brand egg roll wrappers
3 Tbsp whole grain mustard
1 cup shredded organic grass-fed cheddar cheese
non propellant oil spray
Everything Bagel seasoning
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Cut each hot dogs in 4 even pieces
- Cut each egg roll wrapper in half
- To the bottom half of one wrapper, spread a little mustard, sprinkle 1 Tbsp of cheese, and place the hot dog piece on top of the cheese.
- Fold the bottom of wrapper over the hot dog and fold in the sides. Begin to roll it up, making sure to keep sides tightly wrapped.
- Place on a baking sheet seam side down and coat lightly with oil spray.
- Sprinkle Everything Bagel seasoning over the top.
- Bake for 8 minutes and serve with homemade ranch dip.
Simply Sherri Ranch (see Crispy Chicken Tenders post)