8 Nasoya egg roll wrappers
4 organic grass-fed beef hot dogs
3/4 cup sauerkraut
1 cup shredded organic grass-fed Swiss cheese
Non propellant oil spray
Homemade Russian Dressing (recipe below)
1. Preheat oven to 400F.
2. Prepare Homemade Russian Dressing. In a small bowl, mix all
ingredients. Set aside.
3. Cut each hot dog in half, then again in half lengthwise, and then into thin slices.
4. Place egg roll wrapper one at a time in front of you and coat with oil spray.
5. On bottom third, place 1 Tbsp sauerkraut, some cheese, and top with 3-4 slices of hot dog.
6. Fold bottom edge up and over the ingredients, fold the top edge over the bottom. Next fold in the two smaller edges, making a pocket.
7. Coat with oil spray.
8. Place on a baking sheet and bake for 4 minutes, then turn them and bake for another 4 minutes.
9. Cut each in half on the diagonal and serve with Russian Dressing.
Homemade Russian Dressing:
In a small bowl, whisk together 1/4 cup avocado oil mayo, 2 Tbsp organic ketchup, 1 1/2 tsp horseradish, 1 tsp organic Worcestershire sauce, fresh ground pepper, 1/2 tsp lemon juice, 1 tsp onion powder, 1/4 tsp paprika.