- 1 leaf romaine lettuce, torn in half
- 1/2 lime
- 1/3 cup plain greek yogurt
- 3 Tbsp bbq sauce
- 1/8 tsp garlic powder
- 1/8 tsp onion powder
- 1/8 tsp dried dill
- 1 pinch sea salt & black pepper, each
- 2 cups coleslaw mix
- 1/4 cup shredded organic cheddar cheese
- 1/2 avocado thinly sliced
- 1 cup shredded rotisserie chicken
- 2 organic flour tortilla
- 6 corn tortilla chips, crushed
- In a medium bowl, add Greek yogurt, bbq sauce, garlic powder, onion powder, dill, salt and pepper, and squeeze the juice of half a lime. Whisk together.
- Add shredded chicken, cheese and slaw. Mix to coat chicken and slaw completely.
- Place lettuce leaf in middle of tortilla and arrange avocado slices.
- Add chicken-coleslaw mixture to tortillas (be careful not to overstuff!).
- Sprinkle chips on top of chicken-coleslaw mixture.
- Fold tortilla, slice in half, and enjoy!
How to wrap your tortillas:
- Place your filling into the center of the tortilla wrap.
- Fold the left and right sides into the middle. It should overlap a bit over the filling.
- Pick up the bottom side of the tortilla wrap and bring it up towards the center starting from the bottom. You should use a folding motion here and not a roll.
- With each fold, make sure you secure the filling by pressing it down gently.
- Cut on the diagonal to serve.
Follow along on social
Keep up with Sherri's latest tips and recipes
Join the newsletter