Learn. love. transform.
BBQ Chicken Crunch Wrap
- 1 leaf Romaine
- 1/2 Lime
- 1/3 cup Plain Greek Yogurt
- 3 tbsps Bbq Sauce
- 1/8 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1/8 tsp Onion Powder
- 1/8 tsp Dried Dill
- 1 Pinch Each Sea Salt & Black Pepper
- 2 cups Coleslaw Mix
- 1 cup Shredded Rotisserie Chicken
- 2 Organic Flour Tortilla
- 6 Corn Tortilla Chips (Crushed)
- In a medium bowl, add the Greek yogurt, BBQ sauce, garlic powder, onion powder, dill, salt and pepper, and squeeze the juice of half a lime. Mix to combine.
- To the bowl with the BBQ-Greek yogurt mixture, add the shredded chicken, cheese and the slaw. Mix to coat the chicken and the slaw completely.
- Place the lettuce leaf in the middle of tortilla.
- Add chicken-coleslaw mixture to the tortillas (be careful not to overstuff!).
- Crush the tortilla chips on top of the chicken-coleslaw mixture. Fold tortilla, slice in half, and enjoy!
Back to Blog Homepage