Learn. love. transform.
Sesame Ginger Tuna Wrap
- 2 tbsps Avocado Oil Mayonnaise
- 1 1/2 tsp Rice Vinegar
- 3 leaves Romaine Hearts (chopped)
- 2 tbsps Green Onion (finely chopped)
- 1 1/2 tsp Pickled Ginger (Chopped – Can sub: fresh ginger or dry)
- 1 can Wild Caught Tuna (drained)
- 1 1/2 tsp Furikake Seasoning (Japanese multi purpose seasoning)
- 1 1/2 tsp Sesame Seeds
- 2 Whole Wheat Tortilla (large)
- 1/2 Avocado (Mashed)
- In a medium bowl, combine the mayonnaise, ginger, and rice vinegar in a bowl. Add the tuna and combine. Toss in the romaine lettuce, Furikake, green onion, and sesame seeds until well combined.
- Spread the mashed avocado over the entirety of the tortillas. Place tuna salad down the center of the tortilla. Roll or fold the tortilla together and enjoy!
Back to Blog Homepage