4 bananas sliced in 1/4 rounds
∙ 3 Tbsp creamy peanut butter
∙ 1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
∙ 1/4 cup dry roasted, salted and chopped peanuts
- Line a baking sheet with wax paper.
- Arrange banana slices on baking sheet and place in freezer until hardened, about 30 minutes.
- Remove tray from freezer. Spread peanut butter on half of the banana pieces and top each with
remaining bananas. Place back in freezer to harden for another 30 minutes.
- To a small glass bowl, add chocolate chips and microwave in 30 second increments, stirring
as you go, until melted and smooth.
- Remove from freezer and dip each banana bite halfway into the melted chocolate and then into
- Freeze another 20 minutes or until hardened.